If you want to buy a chimney for your kitchen, it can be hard to find the right one. Kitchen chimneys are available in several different sizes, prices, quality, and designs. This article will cover some of the things you need to know before buying one to help you make an informed decision.
The chimney is the best way to keep your kitchen free of smoke and clean. Smoke can be toxic, so you should ensure that you have good ventilation in your kitchen. Kitchen chimneys help recirculate fresh air in the kitchen and your home.
The team at BestPriceBuys has selected the Top 15 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India for you to consider. It will help you get insights into some of the best models of Kitchen Chimneys available in India today. Additionally, you can know about great offers before buying Kitchen Chimneys.
With our comprehensive kitchen chimney buying guide, you can narrow down your options and find the best Kitchen Chimney that is the perfect fit for your kitchen. We will also help answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Kitchen Chimneys.
Top 15 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India
Here are our picks for the Top 15 Best Kitchen Chimneys in India. Find the latest, featured, highest selling, and Best Kitchen Chimneys with our Reviews and Buying Guides. In this article, we have evaluated the Kitchen Chimneys and selected the best selling, top-rated, and most sought Kitchen Chimneys at today’s lowest prices.
Kitchen Chimney Buying Guide
If you’re in the market for a new kitchen chimney, then there are some key things to consider before making your purchase. To help you choose the best product for your beautiful kitchen, we have come with this guide to assist you. We have covered all the facts which can help you select the best Kitchen Chimney according to your needs.
Why is Kitchen Chimeny a must-have for Indian Kitchens?
With an enticing aroma, an exquisite taste, and a mouth-watering flavor, Indian food has become one of the most popular cuisines worldwide. Cooking these delicacies involves a lot of frying. Or, as we like to call it, ‘tadka.’
The fumes collected over the cabinets, walls, tiles can be a disadvantage in your cooking experience. It also ends up leaving your kitchen tiles sticky and greasy with a not-so-good-looking color on them. In the end, you need to spend money on cleaning these spots regularly, which honestly no one has time and energy for.
So how exactly can you overcome such problems? Well, the solution to your problem is just two words ‘Kitchen Chimney.’
With everything around us becoming modern with technological development, a Modular kitchen has become a must to have the most convenient and the best cooking experience. A Chimney being an essential kitchen appliance that is an integral part of a modular kitchen. It gives you a clean, fresh, smoke-free, and odor-free cooking experience in your kitchen. It is considered more efficient than exhaust fans.
Kitchen Chimney Vs. Exhaust Fans – What Is Better?
To give ground for your purchase, we will share some of the benefits of the kitchen chimney, which will prove why it is better than the traditional exhaust fans.
Bye-Bye To Bad Odour
Sometimes, when we cook, the foul smell can be a source of irritation to the person sitting around. All of us want our kitchen to be free from all the odor and sticky layers. The installation of the kitchen chimney removes the smell with the help of its strong suction power. It also helps in preventing smoke from entering other areas of the house. Thus, keeping the environment of your home fresh.
Bestfriend For Your Kitchen Walls And Tiles
None of us is interested in cleaning constantly. With all the tadka we use, the fumes or smoke caused by it will leave your kitchen tiles very unappealing over time. It can leave spots on the walls and the other furniture. Even other appliances and pieces of equipment you keep in your kitchen can become grime. The kitchen chimney reduces condensation on walls by about 25% more than traditional exhaust fans. This is why having a Kitchen Chimney would be the best option for you, as it will help maintain your beautiful kitchen.
Carbon monoxide is a type of gas produced while cooking from your stove or any other burning appliance. It’s a colorless and tasteless gas that, at sufficient levels, can cause severe disease or death. The Kitchen Chimney’s primary function is to vent out toxic gases and smoke. The kitchen chimney can help increase airflow in your kitchen by up to 40%, making the air clean so that these toxins do not cause any harmful effects on you and your family and provide you with a clean and fresh cooking experience.
If you are interested, we also recommend you to check our article on Best Air Purifiers in India that can help you to remarkably improve the Air Quality Index of your home.
Gives A Exotic Look
Kitchen Chimney gives an aesthetic and a modern look to your kitchen. Some chimneys also come with built-in lights (you don’t have to settle for less). This will also help you in saving time and energy.
Put A Stop To Sneezing
This is a common issue when we cook our food with lots of spices because of its strong aroma. It makes us sneeze instantly, which affects the hygiene of the food, the fact that we all can agree. This is where the advantage of the kitchen chimney comes. It will suck all the choking smell and helps in putting a stop to sneezing.
Different Types Of Kitchen Chimneys Available
There are numerous types of Kitchen Chimneys available in the market. Each one of them has a purpose for their variation. We will distinguish the Chimney based on its design, filter, and installation to solve all the confusion.
Wall-Mounted Kitchen Chimneys
This type of Chimney is fitted against the wall directly above the cooking stove. It is designed for traditional kitchens and considered as best for Indian cooking style. It is available in different designs, sizes, and colors. It automatically gets switched off when it’s not being used, which is a great advantage.
It is a slightly expensive option, but it’s mainly suitable for an open kitchen where the stove is in the middle of the platform. These kitchen chimneys are also called hanging chimneys as they include a lot of ducts and pipes.
Should I Buy A Ductless Chimney Or Not?
Comparatively, a ductless chimney is cheaper than one with a duct. Ductable Chimney is a simple chimney but with a complex structure. It demands installation and maintenance costs but is more effective than a ductless chimney. Ductless chimneys absorb heat, smoke, air particles, etc., and release fresh air to the kitchen.
While chimneys with ducts have an opposite working process, these kitchen chimneys release all the unwanted particles from your kitchen using a PVC pipe or an aluminum pipe. This type of Chimney has a powerful filter that removes quality air with the help of a perfectly built duct system. Hence, it is worth investing in Ductable chimneys. They are more practical, safer, and may prove better for your kitchen.
Things To Consider Before Buying a Kitchen Chimney
It would be best if you considered some facts before buying the best Chimney for your kitchen. This list will give you a clear view of all the factors. Let’s have a look at that:
Different sizes of kitchen chimneys are available in the market. Before buying a kitchen chimney, you should scrutinize the details of the size. There is a common rule, i.e., a kitchen chimney always covers a stove or cooking platform. The right size of chimneys will give you all the benefits.
All chimneys are equipped with suction capacity. It’s just some are very efficient in sucking all the bad aroma while others are less efficient. The kitchen chimney should have a higher air sucking capacity for a problem-free cooking experience. According to some facts, the range should be between 400m3/hr to 1000m3/hr.
This range can differ from the types of cooking you want to do. If you prefer more frying or are fond of various types of “Parathas,” you should get a kitchen chimney with higher suction power.
The three types of chimneys- island chimney, built-in Chimney, and wall-mounted Chimney. Due to changes in technology, a lot of features and upgrades keep happening in these models. Some chimneys are fully touch screen or push-type control gestures. It would help if you had that Chimney that you handle easily.
Nowadays, kitchen chimneys are available in the market having sleek, elegant, or style models. These designs make them expensive. You need to look after the best-suited design for your kitchen. It has a stainless design with different color variants.
The price of the Chimney depends on its design and features. It will help if you buy the Chimney, which is best for your budget. And sometimes installation is given free to customers as after-sales service. It would be best if you compared all the benefits of an after-sale service before buying one.
How Can I Maintain My Kitchen Chimney?
In an Indian household, cooking involves a lot of smoke and fumes. A kitchen chimney helps us clean our kitchen efficiently and effectively with just one click of a button. But cleaning the Kitchen Chimney itself could be a time-consuming task.
The Chimney has different working parts like filters, meshes, and baffles. The oil and particles get stuck between these filters and meshes, which can affect the efficiency of your kitchen chimneys. If Chimney’s filters are unclean, they can contaminate your food also.
You can clean your Chimney by using different substances readily available in the market, such as salt, dishwashing liquid, paint thinner, vinegar, etc. You don’t need professional help to clean the Chimney.
How Often Should I Clean My Kitchen Chimney?
Cleaning chimneys can sound like something dreadful. Though it is a time-consuming process, you can easily clean it with cheap products. If your kitchen produces a lot of smoke, you can hire an annual maintenance contract.
Depending on your cooking, how much load your kitchen handles, you can clean your Chimney. Usually, it would be best if you cleaned chimneys once in 2-4 months. And if you prepare oily or spicy meals more often, you should clean the Chimney once a month. But remember, you cannot clean the charcoal filter in your Chimney. You have to replace it once every 3-7 months.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kitchen Chimneys
Do traditional exhaust fans also work in the same way as chimneys do?
In the 21st century, kitchen chimneys are considered superior to exhaust fans because of their benefits. Chimney sucks all the hot gases, bad aroma, grime, etc. In contrast, fans are only capable of expelling smoke out of the kitchen. A kitchen chimney can make your kitchen beautiful by preventing it from all its enemies (smoke, odor, gases).
What are some things to keep in mind while buying a chimney?
Type, Design, Size, Filter, Warranty, Price – We have discussed these factors in detail in the Kitchen Chimney Buying Guide. You can look over all those factors.
Which is better, Ducted chimney or non-ducted chimneys?
According to the research studies, ducted kitchen chimneys performed very well than ductless chimneys. Because ducted chimneys can expel airborne particles and all the aromas outside the kitchen, it also provides a moisturized environment. Ductless chimneys are incapable of maintaining the temperature cool and dry. Buying a ducted chimney is a smart move for your appealing kitchen.
What is the right time to wash the filter of the Chimney?
Washing the filters is a good habit of keeping your chimney system healthy and working flawlessly. You can clean the filter with a dishwasher once a month for excellent results. You don’t need any professional tool or person for the cleaning of the Chimney. Just don’t use detergents as they will damage the filter.
Details and Reviews of Kitchen Chimneys in India
Faber 60 cm 1200 m³/hr Curved Glass, Autoclean Chimney (HOOD EVEREST SC TC HC BK 60, Filterless technology, Touch Control, Black)
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Type: Curved glass, Wall mounted, Heat Auto-Clean chamber Material type : Black finish with curved glass : Colour: Black
- Size: 60 cm(2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr(For kitchen size from 100 to 200 sqft and heavy frying/grilling) | Filter Surface Area: 52 x 30 cmsq.
- Control Type: Touch and Gesture | Max noise(dB): 58 | Lamp - LED 2 x1.5 watt
- Heat Auto-Clean Technology with Oil collector.
Elica 60 cm 1425 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (WD TBF HAC 60 MS NERO, 2 Baffle Filters, Touch + Motion Sensor Control, Black)
- Size: 60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1425 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Warranty: 5 years on Motor and 1 year on product from Date of Purchase
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Auto Clean | Colour: Black
- Control Type: Touch + Motion Sensor Control | Max noise(dB): 58
GLEN 60 cm 1200m3/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney Motion Sensor Touch Controls Baffle Filters (Melissa Black)
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted| Colour: Black
- Size: 60cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Filter: Baffle Filters| Control Type: Touch Sensor Controls | Max noise(dB): 58
- Heat Auto Clean: No need to clean your chimneys anymore
KAFF Kitchen Chimney AURA DHC 60 | Filter Less and Dry Heat Auto Clean | 3 Speed Gesture Motion | Black Glass Clad Hood with LED Insignia | Motor with Copper Winding (Amazon Exclusive)
- Hassle free Filter Less and Dry Heat Clean Technology
- Thermostatic Touch Control Panel with 3 Speed Gesture Motion,Matt Black Finish
- Black Metal Oil Collector,Motor with Copper Winding,Black Glass Clad Hood with LED Insignia
- Front Panel with Black Glass,Energy Saving LED Light,Metal Blower + Metal Housing,Size: 60 cm
- Designed Air Flow (max): 1250 Nm3/h,Noise Level: 58 dBA (max),Lifetime Warranty*
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Color: SS
- Size: 90cm, Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr ; Metallic Blower ; SS Baffle Filter ; Motor Power: 180 W ; Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz. Lamp : 2 x 1.5 W LED
- Filter: Baffle Filter, Control Type: Touch Control
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 5 years on motor, Customer Care contact_us on: [1800-3010-2273], 10 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Sat
- Thermal Auto Clean
kaff LIZ DHC 90 | Dry Heat Auto Clean | Heavy duty SS baffle filter | Black curved tempered glass | Touch control with digital display
- Matt Black Finish,Curved Tempered Glass, Thermostatic Touch Control,Panel Energy Saving Frosted Light,Dual Heavy Duty Baffle Fliter
- Dry Heat Auto Clean Technology With Dual Baffle Fliter
- Designed Max Air Flow: Upto 1250 Nm3/h,Noise Level : 54 dBA(max)
- Size: 60cm
Whirlpool 60 cm 1100 m³/HR Auto-Clean Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney (CG 601 HAC HOOD, Baffle Filter, Touch Control, Black)
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 10 years on motor
- Size: 60 C (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction capacity: 1100 m3/hr (for kitchen size more than 200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Warranty: 10 years on motor and 1 year comprehensive from date of purchase. Customer care: 7447440983/4/5
- Type: curved glass, wall mounted, auto clean | Colour: Black
Inalsa Auto Clean, Motion Sensor Filterless Kitchen Chimney with Free Installation Kit - 60 cm (Nexa 60BKMAC, Touch Control, Curved Glass, Black)
- Type: Pyramid style with side wall mounting, black powder coated and decorative finish, toughened glass top |colour: Black
- Size: 60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | suction capacity: 1500 m3/hr (for kitchen size - 175 sqft, medium and heavy frying/grilling)
- Thermal auto clean: No Oil inside cooker hood| delay power off: No smoke/odour after cooking
- Filterless Chimney| Control Type: Touch Control & Motion Sensor, Maximum Noise (db): 65
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty (7 years on motor and 2 years on product)
- Other features: 2 LED lights, 2 speed settings
GLEN 60 cm 1050m3/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney Filterless Motion Sensor Touch Controls (Senza Black)
- Size: 60cm ( ideal for 2-4 burner stove)
- Suction capacity: 1050 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Type: Wall Mounted, Curved Glass, Auto Clean Chimney
- Filterless so no need to clean Colour: Black | Control Type: Touch control with Motion Sensor | Max noise (dB): 58
Hindware Nadia 60 cm 1350 m³/hr Filterless Auto-Clean Kitchen Chimney With Motion Sensor & Touch Control (Curved Glass, Black)
- Suction Capacity: Powerful motor provides 1350 m3/hr suction capacity, suitable for heavy frying and grilling.
- Filterless Technology: There is a screen to prevent contact with motor and blower assembly providing optimum suction.
- Auto Clean Technology: This feature helps in cleaning the oil and residue formed inside the motor with just one touch.
- Oil Collector: It has a stainless steel oil collector which is easy to clean and stores more residues.
- Control Type: User-friendly 3 speed Touch Control for smooth operation with very low noise.
- Motion Sensor: It comes with motion sensing technology and enables easy operation by simple waving your hand.
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 5 years on motor.
Faber 60 cm 1100 m³/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney (HOOD ACE PRO HC PB BK 60, Filterless technology, Push Button, Black)
- type:curved glass, wall mounted, auto clean, colour: black+ stainless steel
- size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- suction capacity: 1100 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- filter-less technology ensures powerful suction capacity, it draws in the unhealthy smoke and oily fumes more efficiently and keeps your kitchen smoke free.
- control type: push button; speed: 2 speed ; panel material: black tempered glass
- Dry Heat Auto Clean Technology, Heavy Duty Baffle Filter
- Matt Black Finish, Soft Push Controls,Normal Light
- Noise Level : 62 dBA(max), Designed Max Air Flow : 1080 Nm3/h
- Air Outlet : 150 mm,Size : 60cm
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall mounted, Auto-Clean chamber Material type : black with Curved Glass : Colour: black
- Size: 60 cm(2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr(For kitchen size more than 200 sqft and heavy frying/grilling) | Filter Surface Area: 52 x 30 cmsq.
- Control Type: Touch | Max noise(dB): 58
- Baffle Filter is suitable for Indian kitchens and requires cleaning every 6 months
- Heat Auto-Clean function with Oil Collector
- Country of Origin: China
INALSA 60 cm, 1150 m3/hr Kitchen Chimney Classica 60BKBF with Stainless Steel Baffle Filters, Push Button Control, 7 Year Warranty On Motor
- Type: Pyramid Style with Side Wall Mounting, Powder Coated Finish |Colour: Black
- Size: 60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1150 m3/hr (For kitchen size ≅ 175 sqft, medium & heavy frying/grilling)
- Filter: Stainless Steel Baffle Filter| Control Type: Push Button Control | Max noise(dB): 65
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty (7 years on motor & 2 years on product)
- Other Features: 2 LED Lights, 3 Speed Settings
We hope you are now ready to buy a kitchen chimney without any doubt for your perfect kitchen. With all the essential information we have shared above, you can pick the Best Kitchen Chimney according to your budget.
Hopefully, now you have a better understanding of all the factors. You can easily compare various types and features of kitchen chimneys available as per your needs and invest in the best model.
If this article on Best Kitchen Chimneys in India was of any help to you in purchasing the right product, do let us know in the comments section below. You can follow us on social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and our channel on Telegram for the latest updates. Feel free to tag us when you share your experience with your friends on social media. Your encouragement will motivate us to bring more and more exciting content for you.
We hope you have a good cooking experience and enjoy a healthier home environment.
Product details last update on 2022-12-10 at 23:50 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API